Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Iron King! My encounter with The fabulous Fey Series.


First things first. I loved it!!
Everyone should go on out and buy it!

I came across it at Walmart along with the other two books, but I was in a hurry to get a book; I never had heard of the Fey series at the moment, so I had no clue which book was first and so on. I flipped through them all and finally saw the order. (I have a habit of buying a book and later finding out there was TWO books before it.)

Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. I finished the book in two days that I had to beg them to take me back to walmart to get the other books. I was so determined to read about Ash and Meghan. Once we got there I started skimming through the books and the row were I found them at last Sunday. I searched a hundreds times, my sister told me to give up and pick up another book and then later go and buy it at the book store.

I ended up getting Percy and The Lighting Thief. Still have not finished and hooked on!
SADLY to say I have NOT gotten the second book. Grrrr! I'm waiting 'till christmas to get giftcards or money (crossing fingers).

Until then I'll be making little story videos in my noggin about Ash, Meghan and Puck. ♥

Until then you beautiful Noggins. Keep them clean. Read a book for that high epiphany.




♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment